Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One Week

One week is the length of time it took my body to recover from the four day food orgy of a family reunion in terms of weight, sleeping, and exercise routine.  That's down two days from the recovery time for the 6 day Seattle vacation and orgy of food and fun.  This is a good trend!

Had a great run this morning.  The weather was perfect (69 degrees and sunny) the air was clearish for Utah, and I remembered to use my albuterol inhaler before I took off for my trot.  Since interval 7 went so well I'm planning on shifting to interval 8 (run 4 min, walk 2:30 min X 5).  This will only increase my total running time by 30 seconds but will begin to eliminate some of my walking intervals and help me lengthen my running intervals without increasing my exercise time overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment