Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to the gym!

Finally!  I made it to the gym this morning.  It was a great workout and I sweat (sweated? swat? sweat just doesn't look right for the past tense) like a basketball star.  The thing I really like about the first stage of the Female Body Breakthrough workout is that it has some good exercises for balancing your left and right side.  I'm very right-hand dominant and that tends to make me right side dominant in physical strength and balance.  Doing single-leg dead lifts (no weight), side to side lunges, and walking lunges really make the difference in my left and right side apparent - and hopefully less so over time.  I finished off the workout with a 2,000 step barefoot walk in the park.  The weather was lovely - perfect temperature and blue, blue sky with ribbons of puffy clouds.  I guess now it's on to the work day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment