Monday, November 22, 2010

Accountability

The Scale of Doom

I got home last Wednesday evening.  I took my ride home from the airport out to a very good Indian dinner.  I viewed it as my last hurrah before getting back to business.  Thursday morning I woke up and hopped on the scale full of hope.  I hoped that I hadn't gained too much weight.  I hoped that what I had gained was mostly water weight.  I was expecting a 2-3 lb. gain.  I was handed a flaming pile of 6 lbs.  GAH!

Don't Panic

I pulled myself together and assured myself that all the salty food I ate plumed me up and that I would quickly loose it again.  But I must admit that I had some serious motivation problems getting back to business after that weigh in.  It took me until the following Monday to get back to the full weights and then walking workout.  However, as of this morning (Monday) I am down 3 lbs. in 4 days, so I guess the water weight guess is accurate to some extent.  I just home I'm down another lb. tomorrow morning.  *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment